Wednesday, November 28, 2012

RuPaul's All Stars Drag Race Finale Party at Micky's

Sorry for not posting in awhile! Finals are coming up very shortly so I will be busy for the most part. I wanted to blog about the RuPaul's All Stars Drag Race Finale Party that I went to on Monday (11/26).

This was my first time at Micky's, since I haven't really hung out in WeHo since I turned 21 lol But I had tons of fun and it was really interesting as it was a huge drag show of epic proportions! The ones I usually go to locally are really small so it was fun seeing all of these big name drag queens including Chad Michaels, Raven, Manila Luzon, Willam, Pandora Boxx, Morgan McMichaels, and Yara Sofia.

My FOTD:




Makeup details:
Face:
- Primer: MAC Prep + Prime Skin, MAC Prep + Prime Skin Smoother, X-Out Shine Control (t-zone), MAC Fix+
- Foundation: Hourglass Veil Fluid in No. 4
- Concealer: Kevyn Aucoin Skin Enhancer in 09
- Powder: Diamond Beauty Diamond Puff Dolly Face
- Contour (face): Fyrinnae Cosmetics Matte Bronzer in Medium
- Contour (nose): NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Ash)
- Highlight: MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt
- Blush: theBalm Frat Boy (main), Benefit Cosmetics Sugarbomb (cheek highlight)

Eyes:
- Eyebrows: NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Taupe), Diamond Eyebrow Concealer in Chocolate Brown
- Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Eyeshadows: Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Cream Eyeshadow in Stone (base), Smashbox Photo Op Eyeshadow Palette in Icon in Roast and Black Currant (lid), Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons in Licorice Latte (crease and lower lid), Urban Decay Vice Palette in Echo Beach (brow highlight)
- Eyeliners: L'Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner in Black, K-Palette Real Lasting Liner, Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes in Champagne 23L (waterline)
- Mascara: Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara
- Eyelashes: Jewerich No. 2 + Diamond Lash Cats eye (top), Decorative Eyelash PLAYGIRL in Play Sexy #5 (bottom)

Lips:
- Lipbalm: Maybelline Baby Lips in Twinkle
- Lipstain: Shiseido Lacquer Rouge in RD607 Nocturne

My OOTD:

Outfit details:
Jacket: Forever 21
Shirt: 3rd by VANQUISH
Necklace: H&M
Skirt: Yumetenbo
Tights: No brand
Shoes: Galstar

My bff Alice and I got ready together, which is always fun! We made it out to WeHo with no traffic but had to wait for them to reopen Micky's because they were in the middle of the World of Wonder Wrap Party.

Once inside we watched the final episode commercial free, so we found out who won earlier than those who were watching it live! It was really intense, and once it was announced who won...
Chad Michaels came out in his crown! The other queens (along with James St James from WOW) condragulated him on his win. I'm a big fan of Chad Michaels, since I've met him twice at my local shows :D

It was really crowded inside Micky's so it was near impossible to get any decent photos! But here's a couple I got:
Raven
Manila Luzon
Manila Luzon again! She was very drunk and had a hard time remembering the words for her single with Latrice Royale, "The Chop" LOL
The wonderful Chad Michaels again! Wearing the same runway outfit that he won in.

My shoes killed me that night (since I had just gotten them that day), but overall a very fun experience. :) Do any of you watch RuPaul's Drag Race?

11 comments:

  1. Wow, I`m so jealous you saw al the kwens XDD I love them! :D

    You lookedgreat and I especially love your makeup! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was amazing to see all the queens in one place at the same time! Especially Manila Luzon who lives across the country from me :D

      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. in the first photo you look simply gorgeous! it's a perfect photo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I haven't thought about using my webcam in awhile until that night. Definitely worth it to use it since it showed my makeup best :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I planned it out days in advance and was so happy when it came together LOL

      Delete
  4. i love it!!!!!


    xoxo Wengie
    www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete