Hey everyone! Sorry for being an absent blogger. Since finishing up my internship and school I have been resting a lot. However, I have to declare a hiatus because I have some health issues I need to address within the next few weeks. Please feel free to follow me on Tumblr as I'll make some random updates here and there.
For the Jump into Spring! Giveaway, the winner was Jer.
Also here's a last FOTD I have done. This was done for a contest for Urban Decay, and I created a purple and grey smokey eye for it. I didn't win, but it was still fun to do!
- Primers: MAC Fix+, MAC Prep + Prime Skin, MAC Prep + Prime Skin Smoother, X-Out Shine Control (t-zone)
- Foundation: MAC Full Coverage Foundation in NW30
- Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark
- Contour (face): Fyrinnae Cosmetics Matte Bronzer in Medium
- Contour (nose): NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Ash)
- Highlight: MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt
- Blush: Diamond Beauty Blush in No. 7 Sweet Peach
- Eyebrows: NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Taupe), Diamond Eyebrow Concealer in Chocolate Brown
- Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay eyeshadows in Underground (base), Gravity, Half Truth, Omen (lid), Ace (crease and half of the lower lid), Midnight 15 (brow and inner corner highlight), and Creep (on top of eyeliner)
- Eyeliner: Eyemazing Cosmeline Gel Eyeliner, NYX Slide-On Pencil in Jet Black, NYX Powder Black Liner (lower lash line)
- Mascara: Youngblood Mascara in Onyx
- Eyelashes: Diamond Lash Glamorous eye (top), Jewerich No. 3 (bottom)
- Lipbalm: Majolica Majorca Majex Lip Balm
- Lip Primer: MAC Prep + Prime
- Lipcolor: Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Crush and Lovechild (layered)