A few facts about me:
- I am in a dedicated relationship with my boyfriend Tony, and we've been dating since 11/04/08.
- I have been dancing ParaPara for over 10 years, my ParaPara anniversary is 4/18/01. I have learned probably around 1500ish routines through out the years, although I can't say I remember them all 100%.
- I am a member of Disco NRG, which is a ParaPara circle dedicated to spreading ParaPara information through out the world.
- I became interested in gal during the Yamanba era of the early 2000's. I incorporated gal with my Pop & Cute style around 2005, and fully transitioned into gal in 2007.
- I'm a Business Marketing major. If it sounds like I'm trying to sell things to you, I probably am or don't do it on purpose.
- I like eating food. Especially from food trucks, my favorites are The Lime Truck, Dos Chinos and Dogzilla.
- I am a serious Eurobeat/Hyper Techno CD collector. I can safely say I have one of the largest physical collections outside of Japan.
- False eyelashes is one of my obsessions, and I probably own way too many pairs for my own good.
- I like helping people, so I hope I'm helping you with my posts!
I would like to mention that I do not photoshop my photos, except for minor cropping and color correction. I don't believe in photoshopping my face since I want the makeup to speak for itself. What you see is what you get.
Style Idols: Toni Ko (founder of NYX Cosmetics), Jun Komori, Nicole Abe, Shizuka Muto
Foundation: MAC in NW30, Chanel in 40 Beige, Napoleon Perdis in Look 3, NYX Liquid Makeup in LM11, Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup in No. 4 Beige, Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup in 7, Kevyn Aucoin in 09, KATE in OC-D
Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark, Clinique Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Stay Honey, Diamond Beauty Diamond Puff Dolly Face
If you would like to read my story regarding my fashion style, feel free to view it here. As of June 2012, I am no longer plus sized!