Friday, May 10, 2013

So I graduated from university...

It's been awhile since I've made a post since I've had a turbulent past few months working in Hong Kong, going to Tokyo for vacation and then coming home and being super jetlagged! All of this was in preparation for a big moment in my life: graduating from university!

 Of course I had to look fabulous, and walk down in equally as fabulous shoes!



Woo I'm so excited to graduate~ I'm carrying my brand new white colored BlackBerry Z10 mobile phone as well :D
 Walking to get my "degree". The real one is being sent in the mail within the next few weeks.

After the ceremony~
 With my best friends who came to support me on my graduation day

With my mom and most amazing boyfriend

What will hold for me in the future? I'm ambitious and after working overseas in Hong Kong made me realize that I want to start my career in Asia. So Asia, look out for my job applications and pick me!!

8 comments:

  1. gratz!!!!! Well wishes to your future<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! You look so amazing and happy :D lovely smilesss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your Graduation!! :D

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on graduating and a bright future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayy congrats!! What did you study?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww dear congrats!! *o*
    It's time to change the world B) good luck in this new adventure :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello dear!
    I'd like to invite you to my cute giveaway:
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/2014/08/giveaway-cutie-before-autumn-giveaway.html

    Bai, Shiki

    ReplyDelete