Since I remembered to do a LOTD today, I wanted to post it all for you! :) Please excuse my chin, it's that time of the month so it's bound to have breakouts T_T I don't photoshop my pictures so what you see is what you get!
- Primer: MAC Prep + Prime Skin
- Redness Correction: Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Bedaub
- Foundation: Chanel Perfection Lumiere in 40 Beige
- Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark
- Contour (face): NYX Liquid Makeup Contour
- Contour (nose): NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Ash)
- Highlight: Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up!
- Blush: Diamond Blush in Apricot Pink
- Eyebrows: NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Taupe), Diamond Eyebrow Concealer in Chocolate Brown
- Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Naked Palette in Sidecar (base), Smog (lid), Darkhorse (crease and under eyelid), Sin (inner corner highlight) and Virgin (brow highlight)
- Eyeliner: Dolly Wink Liquid Liner, Clinique Quickliner for Eyes in Really Black
- Mascara: Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On
- Eyelashes: Decorative Eyelash PLAYGIRL in Play Sexy #1 (top), Decorative Eyelash PLAYGIRL in Play Sexy #5 (bottom)
- Lipstick: Tarte LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint in Swank
Shorts: Wet Seal
Tights: Simply Vera Wang
Speaking about OBEY, I started my internship for them yesterday! So far I'm helping out with photoshoots for their online store and catalogs, so I get to work with the models *_* It's a lot of meticulous work but so far I think I'm learning a lot and so happy to be part of the team. Everyone is so nice there!