Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Quick update and some announcements!

I'm starting my internship today at OBEY Clothing, so I hope it goes well! I also worked at the sample sale over the weekend, but it was very busy and chaotic so I didn't get to take any pictures of myself. I looked great though, believe me!! :) Being that busy also helped me learn the art of putting on lashes in the car, which is definitely a good skill to have if you're busy LOL Obey posted a great blog post with pictures of the sale, so if you want to see if go here.
☆★♥☆★♥☆★♥☆★♥☆★♥☆★♥☆★♥☆★♥☆★♥☆★♥☆★♥☆★♥☆★♥
I see that people are still trying to enter the giveaway, but it ended over a month ago so stop trying please!! T_T
The 1st place winner was Nenacho and the 2nd place winner was Emmie!
A new giveaway will be coming shortly, so please wait for it :)
☆★♥☆★♥☆★♥☆★♥☆★♥☆★♥☆★♥☆★♥☆★♥☆★♥☆★♥☆★♥☆★♥
Another announcement is that I got a webcam... so I will possibly start vlogging very soon! A lot of the entries for my giveaway asked for tutorials, which I will definitely accommodate and would love to do! I've only done one tutorial before, so hopefully with having the new webcam I'll be able to give you guys more :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the internship! :D I hope it all goes well and Im looking forward to Vlogs from you too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Dominique!!! *______* I'm so happy with it!!! *___*

    ReplyDelete