ParaPara Dancing 101 will be celebrating our 6th year being held at Anime Expo! Here is the information about the panel:
ParaPara Dancing 101 at Anime Expo 2012
Sunday, July 1
Location: WS1 (515B)
Getting that out of the way, here's my pictures and experience at IMATS!
- Primers: MAC Fix+, MAC Prep + Prime Skin, MAC Prep + Prime Skin Smoother, X-Out Shine Control (t-zone)
- Foundation: MAC Full Coverage Foundation in NW30
- Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark
- Contour (face): Fyrinnae Cosmetics Matte Bronzer in Medium
- Contour (nose): NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Ash)
- Highlight: MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt
- Blush: Benefit Cosmetics Sugarbomb (base), theBalm Frat Boy (on top)
- Eyebrows: NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Taupe), Diamond Eyebrow Concealer in Chocolate Brown
- Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Eyeshadows: Tarte for True Blood palette, Urban Decay Stardust Eyeshadow in Diamond Dog (all over blend)
- Eyeliner: NYX Slide-On Pencil in Jet Black, MSH Love Liner, NYX Glitter Liner in Clear
- Mascara: Youngblood Mascara in Onyx
- Eyelashes: Diamond Lash Angel eye + Cats eye (top), Jewerich No. 3 (bottom)
- Lipbalm: Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine
- Lip Primer: MAC Prep + Prime Lip
- Lipstick: MAC Kissable Lipcolour in So Vain
Closeup on my eye
Belt: Charlotte Russe
Bandaid (lol): Charlotte Ronson for Bandaid
Here's a silly picture of me!
Outside while waiting in line for badge pickup at IMATS!
While in line at MAC Pro, there was a demo going on at a neighboring booth for body art.
Camila doing a makeover on someone at the Sigma booth. I was originally there to get something for my best friend, but they didn't sell individual brushes at IMATS! Lame!
Body art being done on a male model at the MAC Pro booth.
Overall my experience at IMATS was very positive! I went by myself actually because my friends forgot to get passes and we didn't expect them to sell out of them. It was alright though because I went in with a list of products I had to buy and it was very efficient in getting in and out. The people working were very nice and the deals made it totally worth it to go, with or without someone to shop with! I was just sad that there were so many boyfriends/partners of the women who attended, because they were clearly bored and those tickets could've gone to people who actually would've wanted to go. :( I saved over $100 because of the discounts given out, so it was definitely worth going to. I will be back in January!
Onto my gets!
From Lime Crime:
Some more pictures of the Aquatænia Fantasy Palette (since it still hasn't been released publically):
From Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics, and Purely Cosmetics:
From MAC Pro and bdellium tools:
After IMATS I went down to both Takashima stores in SGV while I was in the area. They didn't have too much but they did have some things I wanted!
It was definitely worth the trip up!