In the day time I had an appointment to go shopping for OBEY Clothing's Spring '13 line at their warehouse. It has its perk being a former intern at times ;) At night, Tony and I had dinner reservations (of course) and decided to eat at The Globe in Garden Grove. It's a Belgian restaurant that has a regular menu and a monthly menu depending on what country they want to create a special menu on.
I'm very happy with the way my look turned out overall! I just wanted some natural looking waves for my hair, and I think I succeeded with that.
FOTD (I wore this all day):
- Primer: Eve Pearl Priming Moisturizer Treatment w/Astaxanthin, MAC Prep + Prime Skin Smoother, Eve Pearl Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel (t-zone), MAC Mineralize Charged Water
- Foundation: Hourglass Veil Fluid in No. 4
- Concealer: Kevyn Aucoin Skin Enhancer in 09
- Powders: Ben Nye Banana Powder (setting), Silk Naturals Perfecting Powder (finishing), Shiro Cosmetics Finishing [move] Powder (t-zone)
- Contour (face): Fyrinnae Cosmetics Matte Bronzer in Medium
- Contour (nose): NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Ash)
- Highlight: NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Light (highlight base on nose), MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt
- Blush: MAC Mineralize Blush in Amber Glow + MAC Pearlmatte Face Powder in Flatter Me (mixed), Geek Chic Cosmetics Blush in Rotten Miracles (top)
- Eyebrows: NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Taupe), Diamond Eyebrow Concealer in Chocolate Brown
- Primer: Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
- Eyeshadows: Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Cream Eyeshadow in Stone (base), Too Faced The Return of Sexy Palette
- Eyeliners: NYX Slide On Pencil in Jet Black, Eyemazing Cosmeline Soft Gel Liner, Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes in Champagne 23L (waterline)
- Mascara: Maybelline Volum' Express Cat Eyes Mascara Waterproof Hypercurl
- Eyelashes: Jewerich No. 2 + Diamond Lash Cats eye (top), Decorative Eyelash PLAYGIRL in Play Sexy #5 (bottom)
- Lipbalm: Shiro Cosmetics Intertube in Default
- Lipcolor: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Liptar in Super NSFW
My daytime OOTD:
Shirt: OBEY Clothing
Jacket: Forever 21
Necklace: OBEY Clothing
Shoes: Mossimo for Target
My night time OOTD:
Dress: Japanese no brand, I honestly don’t ever remember ordering this and just randomly found it in my clothes!
Blazer: Forever 21
Necklace + Bracelet: OBEY Clothing
Onto the dinner!
Our entrees took awhile to get to us after appetizer, but it was actually better that it did because it gave us enough time to digest our appetizers to make room for our entrees.
Tony got the Herb Stuffed Chicken. It was very Mediterranean in flavor.
If anyone is in that area and has some money to spare (It's about $15-20 per entree), I would definitely recommend this restaurant. Very cozy and wonderful service.