So yesterday marked the 4th anniversary of being with Tony! We got together on Election Day of 2008, and also excited for tomorrow as it's Election Day again but we get to vote together since he moved in with me a couple of months ago.
We decided to go up to LA for Disney's Soda Fountain and the Stinking Rose.
- Primer: MAC Prep + Prime Skin, MAC Prep + Prime Skin Smoother, X-Out Shine Control (t-zone), MAC Fix+
- Foundation: Hourglass Veil Fluid in No. 4
- Concealer: Kevyn Aucoin Skin Enhancer in 09
- Powder: Purely Cosmetics Diamond Perfect Finish
- Contour (face): Fyrinnae Cosmetics Matte Bronzer in Medium
- Contour (nose): NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Ash)
- Highlight: MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt
- Blush: MAC Powder Blush in Worldly Wealth, Fyrinnae Cosmetics Blush in Enchant
- Eyebrows: NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Taupe), Diamond Eyebrow Concealer in Chocolate Brown
- Primer: Too Faced Candelight Shadow Insurance
- Eyeshadows: Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Bade to the Bronze (base), MAC Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in Stolen Moment (lid) & Modern Pewter (lid), Bobbi Brown Metallic Eye Shadow in Black Cocoa 79 (crease and lower lid), MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt (brow highlight)
- Eyeliners: Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black, K-Palette Real Lasting Liner, Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes in Champagne 23L (waterline)
- Mascara: Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara
- Eyelashes: Jewerich No. 2 (top), Jewerich No. 3 (bottom)
- Lipbalm: Maybelline Baby Lips in Twinkle
- Lipstick: MAC Kissable Lipcolour in So Vain
My outfit looks pretty lazy because I actually decided to change it last minute! It was pretty hot up in LA :(
Ear Hook & Bracelet: eBay
Sheer Top: Wet Seal
Tank Top (underneath): H&M
We watched Wreck-It Ralph on Saturday, so we definitely wanted to go to the Disney's Soda Fountain to see the special Wreck-It Ralph merchandise. We didn't buy anything but they have a lot of cool stuff!
Window display with a gingerbread house for the holidays with Wreck-It Ralph in the corner
We had time to kill because we forgot to set our clocks for daylight savings time, so we actually had an extra hour than we thought. We went shopping around H&H, and then went to the Beverly Center for a little bit.
Then we went to The Stinking Rose, which is a restaurant famous for using way too much garlic in all of their food! Tony and I are pretty big fans of garlic, although we could probably say we were defeated here...
A cute statue of a dog dressed as a cook from our view in the restaurant
My entree, their roasted prime beef. It was very tender and garlicky!
Tony got the 40-clove chicken.
The food and service was really great at The Stinking Rose, but I don't think we'll be back. It cost too much for what they gave us and we think we can find a better place to go to back home in OC! Also I learned that eating too much garlic can make my achalasia act up... I didn't throw up (thank god) but had some close calls.
Overall I had a great time on my anniversary with Tony! To another great many years together ♥