This was my first time at Micky's, since I haven't really hung out in WeHo since I turned 21 lol But I had tons of fun and it was really interesting as it was a huge drag show of epic proportions! The ones I usually go to locally are really small so it was fun seeing all of these big name drag queens including Chad Michaels, Raven, Manila Luzon, Willam, Pandora Boxx, Morgan McMichaels, and Yara Sofia.
- Primer: MAC Prep + Prime Skin, MAC Prep + Prime Skin Smoother, X-Out Shine Control (t-zone), MAC Fix+
- Foundation: Hourglass Veil Fluid in No. 4
- Concealer: Kevyn Aucoin Skin Enhancer in 09
- Powder: Diamond Beauty Diamond Puff Dolly Face
- Contour (face): Fyrinnae Cosmetics Matte Bronzer in Medium
- Contour (nose): NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Ash)
- Highlight: MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt
- Blush: theBalm Frat Boy (main), Benefit Cosmetics Sugarbomb (cheek highlight)
- Eyebrows: NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Taupe), Diamond Eyebrow Concealer in Chocolate Brown
- Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Eyeshadows: Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Cream Eyeshadow in Stone (base), Smashbox Photo Op Eyeshadow Palette in Icon in Roast and Black Currant (lid), Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons in Licorice Latte (crease and lower lid), Urban Decay Vice Palette in Echo Beach (brow highlight)
- Eyeliners: L'Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner in Black, K-Palette Real Lasting Liner, Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes in Champagne 23L (waterline)
- Mascara: Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara
- Eyelashes: Jewerich No. 2 + Diamond Lash Cats eye (top), Decorative Eyelash PLAYGIRL in Play Sexy #5 (bottom)
- Lipbalm: Maybelline Baby Lips in Twinkle
- Lipstain: Shiseido Lacquer Rouge in RD607 Nocturne
Jacket: Forever 21
Shirt: 3rd by VANQUISH
Tights: No brand
My bff Alice and I got ready together, which is always fun! We made it out to WeHo with no traffic but had to wait for them to reopen Micky's because they were in the middle of the World of Wonder Wrap Party.
Once inside we watched the final episode commercial free, so we found out who won earlier than those who were watching it live! It was really intense, and once it was announced who won...
It was really crowded inside Micky's so it was near impossible to get any decent photos! But here's a couple I got:
The wonderful Chad Michaels again! Wearing the same runway outfit that he won in.
My shoes killed me that night (since I had just gotten them that day), but overall a very fun experience. :) Do any of you watch RuPaul's Drag Race?