It's been a year since I started wearing circle lenses, so I knew it was time to start getting new lenses as my current ones start expiring. I have been keeping an eye out on these lenses for an extremely long time, since I liked the idea of turquoise colored lenses! Lens Village kindly decided to sponsor me, so I picked these lenses to review.
DollyEye Gothic 3tones Turquoise
Power Available : 0.00 to -10.00
Life Span : 1 Year
Diameter : 14.5mm
Origin : Korea
- Primer: MAC Prep + Prime Skin
- Foundation: Chanel Perfection Lumiere in 40 Beige
- Powder: Clinique Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Stay Honey
- Contour (face): NYX Liquid Makeup Contour
- Contour (nose): NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Ash)
- Highlight: Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up!
- Blush: Diamond Blush in Honey Orange
- Eyebrows: NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Taupe), Diamond Eyebrow Concealer in Chocolate Brown
- Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV [Midnight Cowgirl (brow highlight), Lost (lid), Midnight Rodeo, Bust, Missionary (crease), Sin (inner corner and highlight)]
- Eyeliner: Momoeri Long Beam Liquid Liner, Eyemazing Cosmeline Pencil Liner
- Mascara: Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On
- Eyelashes: Diamond Lash Glamorous eye (top), Jewerich No. 3 (bottom)
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Lush Flush Lip & Cheek Stain in 02 Pinot
- Beautiful, unique color.
- Natural looking but at the same time can be dramatic.
- Pupil hole is small in comparison to other lenses, so your real eye color won't be noticeable.
- Super comfortable, the first lenses I've worn in awhile where I don't need to use eye drops to re-wet them!
- Very prompt communication with Lens Village, and a quick shipping receiving time.
- Outer ring isn't bold.
- Doesn't come in my prescription. I'm -1.00 and -0.50 but they only make lenses in .25 steps starting from -1.25 :( So I'm wearing these in plano but they haven't really had a bad effect on me.
These lenses are a beautiful and unique color for lenses, since there aren't that many that come in turquoise. They look very natural, but can also enhance very dramatic looks as well. They are very comfortable, some of the first lenses in awhile where I don't need to use eye drops in order to wear them! I only wish that they would come in my prescription, but otherwise everything else was great. Lens Village really cares about quick responses and good communication!
You want these lenses? Get them at Lens Village!
With lots of deals on an incredibly large selection, you don't want to pass them up!