The most recent picture of me. The lighting wasn't very good so most of my makeup is washed out :(
1. I spend a lot of my money on makeup, sometimes compromising eating for it! This is a bad habit that me and my best friend Alice have picked up in the last 6 months or so.
Me: "I'm hungry, I'm going to eat a sandwich!"
Alice: "Wait... but that sandwich costs the same amount as a NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream!!"
Me: "I guess you're right, I'll go buy the NYX SMLC..."
Don't worry though, if I don't eat out I can usually find something to eat in the fridge at home 99% of the time.
2. My weight ballooned past 200lbs in 2011. I am lucky enough to have lost around 40lbs now, so I'm back at how much I weighed in 2007 and am dropping a couple of pant sizes. I don't want to buy anymore non-Japanese clothes until I get to a more steady weight.
3. I've been dancing ParaPara for over 10 years, it's currently my 11th year! If you want to learn more ParaPara dances, feel free to visit my circle's page: Disco NRG
4. It took me 5 years to complete high school. My grades took a nose dive in my junior (3rd year) of high school due to personal issues. I had to do my senior year AND fix my bad grades from my 3rd year in order to get into a 4 year university out of high school. I could've taken the GED but I didn't want to be stuck in community college.
5. This video totally speaks to me!
6. I have always enjoyed traveling. My parents are both world travelers, as my dad works overseas and my mom used to go on a lot of international business trips. I started flying by myself at the tender age of 6, going to Canada quite often as I have family there. My dad also worked and lived in Japan for 2 years, so I grew up there from the ages of 7-9.
7. I am planning on graduating early from university. I'm going for 3 1/2 years!
8. I bought a new camera recently which is my current baby, the Nikon D5100!
9. I am a teenybopper forever! It started with New Kids on the Block to The Moffatts and now up to the Jonas Brothers. Everyone in between those groups are also included ;)
10. I'm a total foodie. I am always searching for the newest restaurant and food trends, and I read local food blogs daily to find out the newest information. My favorite local food blog is Stick a Fork in it.
Closing this post, I'll post a medley I found on YouTube of some songs I've been really into recently.