I hope everyone had a wonderful New Years!
I go to Las Vegas a lot, mainly to visit my friend Jim, who some of you might recognize from the circle lens review for EOS Adult Grey. We did some secret stuff that won't be announced for a bit, but we also got to have some fun as well! I haven't been to Las Vegas during NYE since I've turned 21, so now I can do everything without restrictions! This post will definitely be photo heavy.
A bad closeup of what my makeup looked like on NYE
We made it just before the fireworks started!
On New Years Day we decided to eat at Dom DeMarco's Pizzeria in West Las Vegas. It's the sister restaurant of DiFara Pizza in Brooklyn, NY, where I got to eat at over the summer. Jim and I also did our secret project☆
Despite all of that pizza, we also got a cannoli to share! It was really delicious as well.
We went back to Jim's house where I got ready for the "secret project", and I love the lighting in his room!
- Top: Vanquish
- Tank (underneath): Jennifer Lopez
- Shorts: Yumetenbo
- Tights: Kireiplaza
- Boots: Torrid (I switched these out for my Steve Madden boots later)
- Primer: MAC Prep + Prime Skin
- Redness Correction: Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Bedaub
- Foundation: Chanel Perfection Lumiere in 40 Beige
- Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark
- Contour (face): NYX Liquid Makeup Contour
- Contour (nose): NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Ash)
- Highlight: Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up!
- Blush: Diamond Blush in Apricot Pink
- Eyebrows: NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Taupe), Diamond Eyebrow Concealer in Chocolate Brown
- Primer: Stila Prime Pot
- Eyeshadows: - Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Underground (base), Buxom Stay-There Eyeshadow in Pug (lid), Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Eyeshadow Collection in Ace (crease and bottom lid), Chase (above the crease) and Vanilla (brow highlight)
- Eyeliner: Dolly Wink Liquid Liner, NYX Slide-On Pencil in Jet Black
- Mascara: Benefit Cosmetics BAD gal Mascara
- Eyelashes: Diamond Lash Glamorous eye + Cats eye (top) and Sakurina Fairylash in Sexy eye (bottom)
- Lipstick: MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2
- Lipgloss: MAC Lipglass in Lust
Closeup of my eye makeup
After Jim and I finished our project, we got back to the Luxor very late (around 4am) and Tony and I decided to play a bit of slots.
My very sleepy self being happy about my winnings! How much did I win?
$182! So not only did I win back the $60 that I lost, but I made more money from it :D
A shot of the hillside on the way back home.