First thing this morning was the package of circle lenses I ordered from mukuCHU! I ordered these back in November and got my toric lenses for my astigmatism since I know my current pairs are due to expire anytime soon.
So like I said, I was way overdue to get my color, I haven't gotten my hair done since my birthday back in September! So I got my annual haircut and a redo of my color done today.
- Primer: MAC Prep + Prime Skin
- Foundation: MAC Studio Tech in NW30
- Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark
- Contour (nose): NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Ash)
- Highlight: Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up!
- Blush: Benefit Cosmetics Hervana
- Eyebrows: NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Taupe), Diamond Eyebrow Concealer in Chocolate Brown
- Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Eyeshadows: - Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Naked Palette in Sidecar (base), Toasted (lid) and Hustle (crease and bottom lid)
- Eyeliner: NYX Slide-On Pencil in Jet Black
- Mascara: NYX Le Chick Flick Waterproof Mascara
- Eyelashes: Mizukitty's Sweet Ribbon Series for Eyemazing in No. 301 (top) and Diamond Lash Natural eye (bottom)
- Lipgloss: MAC Kissable Lipcolour in So Vain
So while I was at Ulta, I decided to get some items since I was there and had a coupon for double points!
After finishing up at Ulta I decided to head to South Coast Plaza to go to MAC, since I had a gift certificate and they had a couple of new collections come out as well!
The 2 shades of Lipglass that I got! You can find swatches for them on Temptalia :)
I went to Macy's MAC counter after the MAC Pro store to try to find the lipstick that was sold out, but I found the Iris Apfel collection is a MAC store exclusive collection :( But I wandered around and found the Urban Decay "The Revolution" eyelash curler that is impossible to find!