I talked about my weight loss in a previous entry, so even though I am eating healthier now I will have the occasional pig-out day! This is totally healthy as long as you make it up in workouts, which I did the next day :) Balance is the key. Anyways...
I haven't eaten American-styled BBQ since before my surgery, so my boyfriend and I decided to go to the OC BBQ Bonanza in Fountain Valley, CA. The entrance was free but parking was $5, so we decided to be cheap and park in a neighborhood near the park and walk to the event LOL That was fine anyways because we knew we'd have to walk off the food we ate later on.
- Primers: MAC Prep + Prime Skin, MAC Prep + Prime Skin Smoother, Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Protective Base, X-Out Shine Control (t-zone), Koh Gen Do Oriental Plants Skin Lotion Spray
- Foundation: Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup in No. 4 Beige
- Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark, Purely Cosmetics Diamond Perfect Finish
- Contour (face): Fyrinnae Cosmetics Matte Bronzer in Medium
- Contour (nose): NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Ash)
- Highlight: MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt
- Blush: Benefit Cosmetics Sugarbomb (base), MAC Mineralize Blush in Ring of Saturn
- Eyebrows: NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Taupe), Diamond Eyebrow Concealer in Chocolate Brown
- Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Eyeshadows: Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze (base), Too Faced The Return of Sexy Eye Shadow Palette
- Eyeliner: Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black, MSH Love Liner
- Mascara: Lancome Hypnose Drama, Anastasia Lash Genius Waterproof Top Coat
- Eyelashes: Fairy Lash in Bright eye (top), Decorative Eyelash PLAYGIRL in Play Sexy #5 (bottom)
- Lipstick: L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Stick in Sunset Angora
Denim Outer: Vanilla Star at Wet Seal
Necklaces: H&M (gold and silver chains), No brand (spike necklace)
Bracelet: Wet Seal
It was disgustingly hot outside! Which made the walk painful (especially in my shoes since they're black and patent leather), but we got there and decided to eat at Porky-N-Beans first.
Next up was Johnson's, since we heard they were pretty good as well.
The lines weren't very long, but the service was really slow because the cashiers were also the food runners! Poor cashiers had to do double the work...
The line for another company, we didn't try them since they had the longest line!
Ribs going into the smoker.
After that we had food from a Southern caterer and drinks from another place, but we didn't take photos. We spent a lot of money on food since the costs were so much but I think it was due to the event being free. We left very full and had to walk it off and work it off at the gym the next day. Overall a pretty okay experience, but the food didn't blow us away... except for the sausage and sweet potato pie from the Southern catering company. That was delicious eats!