Friday, December 21, 2012

Jonas Brothers Concert at the Pantages Theatre 11/29

If you've read my blog since I started, you might know that I'm a big fan of the Jonas Brothers! They got back together this year to do some shows here and there, so my best friend and I went together to their last show in LA for the year. If this were a few years back I would've attended all three of the shows, but alas school had priority since this was my last full semester at school.

My LOTD:

I didn't have time to do anything special so I just wore the makeup that I wore to school!

There was a lot of traffic so it took about 2 hours to get up to Hollywood! We were starving so we went to Fuku Burger (one of my favorite LA restaurants) and shared the special of the day: Pizza Burger! It was a burger with a meatball patty, spicy tomato sauce, basil and mozzarella cheese and included an order of fries (regular Fuku Burgers don't come with them). We also got an order of onion rings and despite Fuku Burger being fairly pricey, we were able to eat a fulfilling dinner for $10 a person!

Alice took my picture in front of the Pantages since she didn't want to be included in the photo :(

The tickets for the show were fairly hard to come by, so we had to sit separately. It sucked not being with her during the show but we texted each other and she could see me from my seat!

Here's some pictures I took, and the rest can be found on my Flickr page.





and here's a video of one of their new songs they performed called "First Time" (not my video):


The show was overall really fun and brought back lots of fond memories. I can't wait to see what they have in store for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment