- Primer: Hourglass Veil Primer, MAC Prep + Prime Skin Smoother, Eve Pearl Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel (t-zone), MAC Mineralize Charged Water
- Foundation: SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream in #5 Honey Beige
- Concealer: Kevyn Aucoin Skin Enhancer in 09, Benefit Fake Up in Medium
- Powders: Majolica Majorca Pressed Pore Cover Face Powder (pore minimizer), Ben Nye Banana Powder (setting), Shiro Cosmetics Finishing [move] Powder (t-zone), Hourglass Ambient Light Powder in Dim Light (finishing)
- Contour (face): Fyrinnae Cosmetics Matte Bronzer in Medium
- Contour (nose): NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Ash)
- Highlight: MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt
- Blush: bareMinerals READY Blush in The Aphrodisiac, Benefit Sugarbomb (top)
- Eyebrows: NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Taupe), Diamond Eyebrow Concealer in Chocolate Brown
- Primer: Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
- Eyeshadows: Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Cream Eyeshadow in Gemstone (base), NYX Love in Paris Eyeshadow Palette in Je ne sais quoi
- Eyeliner: L'Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner in Black, Dolly Wink Liquid Liner, Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes in Champagne 23L (waterline)
- Mascara: FAIRYDROPS
- Eyelashes: Jewerich No. 2 (top), Jewerich No. 3 (bottom)
- Lipbalm: Fusion Beauty LipFusion Lip Conditioning Stick
- Lipcolor: MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick in Red Coquette
Jacket: Forever 21
Necklace: No brand
Bracelet (not shown): OBEY Clothing
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Galstar, I wore sneakers to give my feet a break from heels! There is a hidden heel inside luckily so I have a little bit of extra height :D
My friend knew I really like Baked Pork Chop Rice, so he took me to a restaurant he used to frequent when he worked in the Tsim Sha Tsui area.
My friend used to work as a tour guide, so he took me on a tour of landmarks around Tsim Sha Tsui!
The next following pictures were from an area dedicated to the most popular comics and cartoon characters from Hong Kong:
At the bay that separates the Kowloon and Hong Kong sides of the island. We're on the Kowloon side!
If you look closely at the man in this photo, he's actually holding a fishing line to get fish!
It was really foggy that day, but it was still cool to see!
Andy Warhol exhibit at the Art museum in Kowloon.
The next few pictures are from the Avenue of the Stars, which is Hong Kong's version of the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
This is Hong Kong's version of the Oscars. Very pretty statue!
A lot of tourists came to the area, despite the weather not being so great.
A big statue of Bruce Lee, of course!
While we were walking around, we passed by the Charlie Brown Cafe. It's a Peanuts-themed restaurant, similar to Knott's Berry Farm close to where I live!
The front of the restaurant, but you have to walk inside to get into the actual restaurant.
Display of Peanuts-themed sweets and cakes. So cute!
Afterwards he took me to one of the local arcades, because he knew I wanted to play Dance Evolution Arcade! It's the same as Dance Masters in the US, but in an arcade machine.
It was fun playing together, of course we didn't get any pictures of that since it was only us.
The arcade was inside a mall, so I walked around after he had to go off somewhere else.
Makeup is everywhere in Hong Kong. This is my dream place! *_*
Found a Benefit store here! So cute, and Sasa is right next to it.