- Primer: Hourglass Veil Primer, MAC Prep + Prime Skin Smoother, Eve Pearl Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel (t-zone), MAC Mineralize Charged Water
- Foundation: Hourglass Veil Fluid in No. 4
- Concealer: Kevyn Aucoin Skin Enhancer in 09, Benefit Fake Up in Medium
- Powders: Ben Nye Banana Powder (setting), Shiro Cosmetics Finishing [move] Powder (t-zone), Hourglass Ambient Light Powder in Dim Light (finishing)
- Contour (face): Fyrinnae Cosmetics Matte Bronzer in Medium
- Contour (nose): NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Ash)
- Highlight: MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt
- Blush: MAC Pearlmatte Face Powder in Flatter Me, Benefit Sugarbomb (top)
- Eyebrows: NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Taupe), Diamond Eyebrow Concealer in Chocolate Brown
- Primer: Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
- Eyeshadows: Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Cream Eyeshadow in Stone (base), Too Faced The Return of Sexy Palette
- Eyeliner: L'Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner in Black, NYX Gel Liner, Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes in Champagne 23L (waterline)
- Mascara: Benefit They're Real!
- Eyelashes: Diamond Lash Glamorous eye (top), Decorative Eyelash PLAYGIRL in Play Sexy #5 (bottom)
- Lipbalm: Fusion Beauty LipFusion Lip Conditioning Stick
- Lipcolor: Too Faced La Creme in Stiletto Red
Shirt: 3rd by VANQUISH
Jacket: Forever 21
Necklaces: H&M and no brand
Bracelet (not shown): OBEY Clothing
I first had to get lunch, because I was starving! I chose Cafe de Coral, because they had one of my most favorite foods in the world!
Here's some shop photos from around the mall:
moussy, the gyaru brand! I'll talk more about it in a future post.
Now for the get's that I got! I went to another area today for some shopping, but I'll talk about it in a different post. I'm buying small since I'm here for an entire month, however you also have to pay extra for plastic bags at supermarkets and some other stores ...
Hope you guys enjoyed seeing a little bit into my life here in Hong Kong. There will definitely be more posts to come :D