Monday, July 9, 2012

My weekend outings~

This weekend I went out to a few malls to work on some projects for my Fashion class this semester. I thought I would share my personal photos from over the weekend! Although not of anything from my projects since that's secret, but maybe in the future I'll share them ;)

Since I have had to buy a completely new wardrobe since my surgery, I have decided to start dressing more like the style seen in Happie Nuts along with retaining the VANQUISH style I've been following for about a year. I absolutely adore Nicole Abe since I first saw her in Ranzuki, so I'm continuing to follow her now! Hope you all will see the inspiration in my outfits from now on.

7/7:
Tony and I were originally planning on going to a new market out in LA but we decided not to. However, he had the idea of going to Fashion Island in Newport Beach, CA instead since it's local and they have great people and dog watching there!

Makeup details:
Face:
- Primers: MAC Prep + Prime Skin, MAC Prep + Prime Skin Smoother, Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Protective Base, X-Out Shine Control (t-zone), MAC Fix+
- Foundation: MAC Studio Tech in NW30
- Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark, Purely Cosmetics Diamond Perfect Finish
- Contour (face): Fyrinnae Cosmetics Matte Bronzer in Medium
- Contour (nose): NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Ash)
- Highlight: MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt
- Blush: Benefit Cosmetics Sugarbomb (base), MAC Mineralize Blush in Ring of Saturn

Eyes:
- Eyebrows: NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Taupe), Diamond Eyebrow Concealer in Chocolate Brown
- Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Naked Palette in Hustle, Toasted and Sidecar (all mixed together for all over my eye), Half Baked (lid), and Darkhorse (crease and lower lid)
- Eyeliner: NYX Slide-On Pencil in Jet Black, Lime Crime Uniliner in Quill
- Mascara: MAC Zoom Waterfast Lash
- Eyelashes: Diamond Lash Celeb eye (top), Decorative Eyelash PLAYGIRL in Play Sexy #5 (bottom)

Lips:
- Lipbalm: Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine
- Lipstick: MAC Lipstick in Fire Sign

Outfit details:
Sunglasses: Popkiller
Tank Top: Yumetenbo
Vest: Wet Seal
Necklace: No brand
Ring: H&M
Shorts: Yumetenbo
Shoes: Yumetenbo
 
 Detail of the ring

 Tony and I messing around in Urban Outfitters

Wet Seal at Fashion Island had huge dressing rooms, similar to the size of dorm rooms. Unfortunately I only was trying on 2 items!

The items I decided to try on. I loved the top and shorts, but the shorts were too big and this location didn't have my size. They called the Irvine Spectrum store and put them on hold for me to buy :3

After leaving Fashion Island we headed to Irvine Spectrum, which isn't far from there and is close to my house! I purchased the shorts (which were put on sale there! woo!) along with these beautiful Jeffrey Campbell inspired shoes:

7/8:
Tony and I decided the day before that we wanted to go on a date to Disney's Soda Fountain in Hollywood, CA. I also thought I could get some work done for my project but it didn't really work out so well since there were too many people there.
Makeup details:
Face:
- Primers: MAC Prep + Prime Skin, MAC Prep + Prime Skin Smoother, X-Out Shine Control (t-zone), MAC Fix+
- Foundation: MAC Studio Tech in NW30
- Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark, Purely Cosmetics Diamond Perfect Finish
- Contour (face): Fyrinnae Cosmetics Matte Bronzer in Medium
- Contour (nose): NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Ash)
- Highlight: MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt
- Blush: Benefit Cosmetics Sugarbomb (base), Diamond Beauty Blush in Sweet Peach

Eyes:
- Eyebrows: NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Taupe), Diamond Eyebrow Concealer in Chocolate Brown
- Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Eyeshadows: Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze (base), Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette in Busted and YDK (mixed together for all over my eye), Suspect and Snakebite (mixed together for my lid), Snakebite (crease and lower lid), and Verve (browbone highlight)
- Eyeliner: Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes in Mat Black 0L, Lime Crime Uniliner in Quill
- Mascara: MAC Zoom Waterfast Lash
- Eyelashes: Diamond Lash Angel eye (top), Diamond Lash Baby eye (bottom)

Lips:
- Lipbalm: Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine
- Lipstick: MAC Lipstick in Fire Sign
Outfit details (there's a heart between my crotch because the shorts rolled up funky!):
Sunglasses: Popkiller 
Tank Top: No brand
Vest: Wet Seal
Necklace: Wet Seal
Ring and cuff: H&M
Shorts: OBEY
Shoes: Yumetenbo

Details of the accessories

 Better outfit shot inside Forever 21

After shopping we decided to eat some snacks! We wanted a lot, but we were going to eat dinner a few hours later so we just ordered 3 things and shared it. Yes, even if I'm on a diet it's okay to cheat once in awhile as long as you don't do it everyday!
Cutesy picture of us holding hands

Mickey Mouse shaped Belgian Waffle! Always a favorite of ours to get.

Hot Fudge Sundae topped with almonds

Orange Soda Float

Our food finished!

After that we went to Amoeba for Tony to get some CDs as a thank you for being so patient in helping me with my projects and for going shopping with me. We went to Canter's Delicatessen for dinner and then headed home.

I've got a test to study for and lots of homework to do, but I'm glad I could fit this post into my busy schedule. Thank you all for reading and supporting me as I go through my physical changes!

2 comments: