Today I'll be reviewing GEO Mimi XKP-304, otherwise known as AngelColor Starmish Brown. These are produced by Popteen model Mai Hirose and have been getting a lot of praise in Japan!
In the case it looks sort of like a more orange-toned version of Bambi Chocolate.
Both eyes in, natural lighting and without makeup
Both eyes in, natural lighting and with makeup
- Primer: Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
- Foundation: Candy Doll Liquid Foundation in 003 + NYX Liquid Makeup in LM11 (equal parts mixed)
- Concealer: Kevyn Aucoin Skin Enhancer in 09
- Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark, Sonia Kashuk Brightening Powder
- Contour (face): Candy Doll Shading Powder
- Contour (nose): NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Ash)
- Highlight: Too Faced Little Black Book of Beauty
- Blush: Too Faced Little Black Book of Beauty, Benefit Cosmetics Sugarbomb (cheek highlight)
- Eyebrows: NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Taupe), Diamond Eyebrow Concealer in Chocolate Brown
- Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Eyeshadows: Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze (base), Too Faced Little Black Book of Beauty
- Eyeliner: Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Liner in Perfect Black, Too Faced 3-Way Lash Lining Tool
- Mascara: MAC Zoom Waterfast Lash
- Eyelashes: Jewerich No. 1 (top), Jewerich No. 3 (bottom)
- Lipbalm: Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Rose
- Very unique color, brown base with orange tones mixed into it!
- Wearable design, like a more toned down version of the Bambi series.
- The most comfortable lenses I've ever worn from GEO.
- Versatile style-wise, so girls wearing different styles of fashion can incorporate them into their look.
- Not enough color variety? Honestly that's the only thing I can really think of.
Definitely one of my new favorite lenses, and my favorite GEO lens I've ever tried! I've worn GEO lenses in the past due to the design of their lenses and hated the comfort of them, especially the Princess Mimi/Bambi series. Previously wearing those lenses I would have to apply eye drops quite often since they dried out easily, but I have worn these lenses for 12 hours and they still felt comfortable on. My vision isn't blurred in these despite being a different base curve than my prescription, which is definitely important as well!
I would highly recommend these lenses to anyone! If you're tired of seeing everyone wearing Bambi lenses, these are a great alternative that are much more comfortable to wear.
Where to buy?