Since some of my lenses have started to expire, I made an order quite awhile ago for new toric lenses to replace the ones I had. Since the E-301 series was finally available at mukuCHU for purchase, I knew I HAD to get these! I have been wearing these consistently for the past month to school.
Note: Review is required but I purchased these lenses.
Since these are similar in design to the Gothic 3Tone series, I decided to compare them side by side:
All of these photos were taken with natural lighting:
I decided to go for a more natural makeup look since these lenses are also very natural. Sorry if it looks messy, but I was in a rush because I had to commute to school!
- Primer: MAC Prep + Prime Skin
- Redness Correction: Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Bedaub
- Concealer: NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Glow (blemishes)
- Foundation: Candy Doll Liquid Foundation in No. 03
- Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark
- Contour (face): Fyrinnae Cosmetics Matte Bronzer in Medium
- Contour (nose): NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Ash)
- Highlight: Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up!
- Blush: Benefit Cosmetics Hervana
- Eyebrows: NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Taupe), Diamond Eyebrow Concealer in Chocolate Brown
- Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Eyeshadows: Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Tough as Taupe (base), L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe (lid) and Amber Rush (lid)
- Eyeliner: Momoeri Long Beam Eyeliner, NYX Slide-On Pencil in Jet Black, Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner in Dark Brown (lower lash line)
- Mascara: Maybelline Illegal Lengths Fiber Extensions Mascara layered with NYX Doll Eye Mascara in Long Lash
- Eyelashes: Mizukitty's Sweet Ribbon Series for Eyemazing in No. 301
L'Oreal Colour Riche Lip Balm in Caring Coral
- Very natural looking
- Comfortable for being toric lenses
- Great clarity of vision
- Custom made to order
- Not very large enlargement
- Might be too natural for my own taste
- Need eye drops on hand once it starts to dry out (around the 6 hour mark for me)
- Expensive, long wait time to receive them (took 2-3 months)
They are 14.00mm lenses with very little enlargement and natural design that are definitely best suited for everyday wear. Coming from a toric lens wearer, these are probably the best lenses I have gotten clarity-wise (even better than my clear prescription ones!). I often had a hard time with lenses going out of focus easily and not being able to drive at night, but with these I don't have any of that! I can drive at any time of the day and they don't go out of focus. You should always apply eye drops when you initially put them in, since the lenses are a bit thick. Comfort-wise, they're fine but start to get dry after about 6 hours. Nothing that eye drops can't help! If you are looking for a natural looking lens, go for these! If not, I would recommend EOS Flower for a more enlargement and a nice design.
Want your own pair? Get them at mukuCHU for $46!