Picture heavy post ahead!
FOTD (I need to cut my bangs...):
- Primer: MAC Prep + Prime Skin
- Redness Correction: Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Bedaub
- Foundation: MAC Studio Tech in NW30
- Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark
- Contour (face): Fyrinnae Cosmetics Matte Bronzer in Medium
- Contour (nose): NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Ash)
- Highlight: Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up!
- Blush: MAC Mineralize Blush in Early Morning
- Eyebrows: NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Taupe), Diamond Eyebrow Concealer in Chocolate Brown
- Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Eyeshadows: Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze (base), Fyrinnae Cosmetics Te Amo (lid) and Snow Leopard (crease), and Urban Decay Vanilla (brow highlight)
- Eyeliner: MSH Love Liner, NYX Slide-On Pencil in Jet Black
- Mascara: NYX Doll Lash Mascara in Long Lash
- Eyelashes: Jewerich No. 2 (top) and Decorative Eyelash PLAYGIRL in Play Cool No. 3
- Lipbalm: Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch
- Lipstick: MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2
- Lipgloss: MAC Lipglass in Lust
This is where we were in line when we first got there! So many people ahead of us ;_;
We're inching closer to the beginning of the line!
Finally inside and at the front of the store! Cute waiter waiting with cocktails on his tray and makeup artists dying to try new products on the customers! One of them read my mind and tried the orange blush on me, how did they know?!
Inside of the store, showing how chaotic it was!
Outside of the store, and you can see there's still a lot of girls trying to get inside the event!
Another shot of the outside. The invitation had a coupon and you could get one of the items on the display. I got the bag!
Here's my bag, invitation and haul!
My items un-boxed: Cremeblend Blush in Optimistic Orange and Restores Dazzle!, Kissable Lipcolours in Woo Me and Flaunting It. The blushes are very pigmented so it's best to stipple it in. I love the Kissable Lipcolours because they're similar to the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams but with a different finish and the signature vanilla scent that MAC loves so much!
A note that came with the blush, in case anyone else gets it.