FOTD, also I love how my hair came out :D
- Primer: MAC Prep + Prime Skin
- Redness Correction: Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Bedaub
- Concealer: NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Beige (under eyes) and Glow (blemishes)
- Foundation: Chanel Perfection Lumiere in 40 Beige
- Powder: Diamond Puff Dolly Face
- Contour (face): Fyrinnae Cosmetics Matte Bronzer in Medium
- Contour (nose): NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Ash)
- Highlight: Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up!
- Blush: Diamond Blush Apricot Pink
- Eyebrows: NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Taupe), Diamond Eyebrow Concealer in Chocolate Brown
- Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Naked2 in Suspect (base), YDK (lid), Busted (crease and lower lash line) and Verve (brow highlight)
- Eyeliner: Momoeri Long Beam Eyeliner, NYX Slide-On Pencil in Jet Black
- Mascara: NYX Doll Lash Mascara in Long Lash
- Eyelashes: Diamond Lash Glamorous Eye + Cats Eye (top) and Jewerich No. 3 (bottom)
- Lipbalm: Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine
- Lipcolor: NYX Black Label Lipstick in Chakra
OOTD, I'm happy I can wear this dress now since I lost weight! It used to be too tight but now it's normal fitting... maybe even a bit big.
Some more pictures from outside the restaurant, I'm learning how to pose better since I work with models at work... but I still have more work to do!
Cardigan: Rose Fan Fan
Tights: Kirei Plaza
Boots: Steve Madden
and of course, the food!
An appetizer that was compliments of the chef for Valentine's Day :D It was simple but delicious.
Bruschetta, which was also really yummy! Their dough baked in their wood fired ovens is AMAZING.
My pizza, which was the Quattro Formaggio.
Tony's pizza, which was the special for Valentine's Day!
and to end the night, my beloved chocolate cannoli ♥
I hope you all enjoyed your Valentines! and if not, better luck next year?