Note: Review is required but I purchased these lenses.
The design of the lens:
Life Span: 1 Year
One eye in, one eye out:
Both eyes in, natural lighting:
Both eyes in, flash:
Both eyes in, with makeup:
Pictures of me wearing these lenses:
- Primer: MAC Prep + Prime Skin and Fix+, X-Out Shine Control (T-zone)
- Redness Correction: Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Bedaub
- Foundation: MAC Full Coverage Foundation in NW30
- Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark
- Contour (face): Fyrinnae Cosmetics Matte Bronzer in Medium
- Contour (nose): NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Ash)
- Highlight: MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt
- Blush: theBalm Frat Boy
- Eyebrows: NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Taupe), Diamond Eyebrow Concealer in Chocolate Brown
- Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Eyeshadows: theBalm Overshadow in No Money, No Honey (all over), Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Underground (lid), MAC Extra Dimension Eyeshadow in Rich Core (crease and lower lid)
- Eyeliner: Momoeri Long Beam Eyeliner, NYX Slide-On Pencil in Jet Black
- Mascara: Benefit Bad Gal
- Eyelashes: Twinkle Lash in Cool Eye (top), Decorative Lash PLAYGIRL Series in PLAY COOL #3
- Lipbalm: Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine
- Lipstick: NYX Black Label Lipstick in Chakra
Some other instances:
- Big enlargement but still looks very natural.
- Blends amazingly with my natural eye color.
- Very comfortable and doesn't dry out quickly.
- Can wear these on any occasion, whether it's everyday or for dramatic looks.
- Outer ring isn't very bold and not very dramatic looking.
- Lenses get dirty pretty easily, as in makeup getting on the lens. This can cause a bit of blurred vision where the makeup lands on the lenses. Luckily it's easy to clean off but if enough fallout from your makeup occurs it can be a bit annoying.
- Receiving these lenses are slow, however it is a pro because these lenses are custom made to your prescription. There's been a lot of scares with some ready stocked lenses so if you are too scared to buy ready ones, buy custom made ones from mukuCHU!
These have to be one of my favorite pair of lenses at the moment. I love how versatile they are in style, and that not only do they look good but they're also incredibly comfortable. The only thing I would be wary of is makeup fallout getting on the lenses since it can be a bit irritating.
I know that I can trust mukuCHU with ordering lenses as they are custom made for all prescription lenses, and know that my eyes are safe with them and that I'm not splurging too much.
Want these lenses?
They come in a variety of diameters and colors for $20 from mukuCHU.