I didn't get too many pictures since it was super crowded, but I did get some.
- Primers: MAC Fix+, MAC Prep + Prime Skin, MAC Prep + Prime Skin Smoother
- Redness Correction: Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Bedaub
- Foundation: MAC Full Coverage Foundation in NW30
- Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark
- Contour (face): Fyrinnae Cosmetics Matte Bronzer in Medium
- Contour (nose): NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Ash)
- Highlight: MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Superb and Whisper of Gilt
- Blush: Diamond Beauty Blush in No. 6 Rose Pink
- Eyebrows: NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Taupe), Diamond Eyebrow Concealer in Chocolate Brown
- Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette in Suspect (all over), Pistol (crease), YDK (lid), Verve (brow highlight)
- Eyeliner: Momoeri Long Beam Eyeliner, NYX Slide-On Pencil in Jet Black, NYX Powder Black Liner (lower lash line)
- Mascara: Youngblood Mascara in Onyx
- Eyelashes: Diamond Lash Glamorous eye (top), Decorative Eyelash PLAYGIRL in Play Sexy #5 (bottom)
- Lipbalm: L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm in Caring Coral
- Lip Primer: MAC Prep + Prime
- Lipcolor: MAC Supreme Sheen Lipstick in Ultra Darling
Since some readers mentioned they wanted me to smile more!
I liked how the lashes looked in this picture so I included it!
Bree and I wanted to get a picture together so here's our outfits and Disney accessorizing :)
Tony and I decided to get food since we were hungry, and we finished right before ElecTRONica was slated to open so we went to the area a bit early~ We were lucky to beat the lines for drinks and didn't have to wait!
Last glowjito :'(
Camwhore shot before getting drunk!
The mob of people that came about after we got our drinks D:
Camwhore shot after getting drunk 8D
The amount of people shuffling was ridiculous and the music was atrocious, but being drunk you don't really care about that! We still had lots of fun dancing and hanging out :D Not very excited about the new Alice in Wonderland themed night club event coming for the summer since ElecTRONica was so awesome... but we'll have to see!