Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter LOTD

Hope everyone had a nice Easter weekend! I was fortunate enough to have 5 days off of school for Easter vacation, so I have had some time to take pictures and blog a bit. I was testing new makeup products while doing my makeup today, so look for reviews on some of the items soon :D I also decided to change up my outfit and totally do something out of the ordinary for myself~

Makeup details:
Face:
- Primer: Candy Doll Makeup Base in 02
- Foundation: KATE Mineral BB Gel Cream in OC-D
- Concealer: NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Glow
- Powder: Diamond Puff Dolly Face
- Contour (face): Fyrinnae Cosmetics Matte Bronzer in Medium
- Contour (nose): NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Ash)
- Highlight: theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
- Blush: Diamond Beauty Blush in No. 7 Sweet Peach

Eyes:
- Eyebrows: NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Taupe), Diamond Eyebrow Concealer in Chocolate Brown
- Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Eyeshadows: KATE Gradical Eyes in GY-1
- Eyeliner: Momoeri Long Beam Eyeliner, NYX Slide-On Pencil in Jet Black
- Mascara: Benefit Bad Gal
- Eyelashes: Jewerich No. 6 (top), Jewerich No. 3 (bottom)

Lips:
- Lipbalm: Majolica Majorca Majex Lipbalm
- Lipcolor: MAC Kissable Lipcolour in Flaunting It and Exxhibitionist (mixed together and applied with a lip brush)
- Lipgloss: MAC Dazzleglass in Eurobeat


Outfit details:
Shirt: 3rd BY VANQUISH
Necklace: OBEY
Skirt: No brand bought in Vietnam
Shoes: Steve Madden

and here's some other pictures of myself! Tony took pictures of myself after we had dinner at his grandparents house :) They live in a nice house on top of the hill by the beach.





So what do you think of my new makeup items and my style change? Would you like to see more of it on me? How did you celebrate Easter, or maybe a lack of celebrating?

6 comments:

  1. Your base looks so good! lol I didn't even know KATE had released a BB cream (way out of the loop =__=)
    Btw, the outdoor shots look really nice~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think the KATE BB Cream was released just this year, so it's only been out for a few months. I'm planning on doing a review for it since I like it so far :D

      Delete
  2. Looking lovely as always :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look cute when you smile :D
    Maybe you should take pic of when you smile more often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O you look cuter nowadays! ♥

    ReplyDelete