Since I've been on a cleansing oil kick I decided to get one from SKINFOOD, since they have an official store where I live. It's the cheapest one they have, and actually I'm in love with it!
Here's the ingredients list since I know people want to know:
Ingredients: Mineral Oil, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate,
Octyldodecanol, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate,
Polysorbate 20, Triethylhexanoin, Water, Sorbitan Sesquioleate,
1,2-Hexanediol, Alcohol Denate., Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cholesterol,
Ceramide 3, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium PCA, Betaine,
Sorbitol, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Arginine Lysine,
Glutamicacid, Disodium EDTA, Sucrose, Fragrance, FD&C Yellow No. 5
(CI 19140), D&C Red No. 33 (CI 17200), FD&C Blue No. 1 (CI
Although I was a little concerned once I saw mineral oil and cholesterol on the label, I still went ahead and used it!
FANCL. The scent is amazing; it's a mix of lemon and sugar. Very fresh!
- Cleansed my face very well and got all of my waterproof makeup off.
- Very pleasant scent that is very fresh!
- Seems suitable for all skin types.
- Doesn't dry out the skin, so it'll be comfortable enough not to double wash with cleanser after using this.
- Affordable price for the quality and amount given.
- Wide availability online with good prices.
- Some questionable ingredients for people with sensitive skin concerns.
- The scent might be off putting for those who prefer unscented products.
This is my favorite cleansing oil at the moment! The price is good and is easily available online through eBay and Korean cosmetics stores. It cleansed my makeup well and my skin felt very soft after using it. Like most SKINFOOD products, this product smells amazing and feels very fresh.
Recommended? Yes, and this is HG status!
Where to buy?
SKINFOOD Official stores, $18.
eBay, from $12-$19.
Online stores, from $9-19.
A few examples:
- RoseRoseShop, $9.70
- Korean Depart, $10.80
- KPopTown, $11.12
- Jihoshop, $15
- YesStyle, $18