My FOTD (sorry the lighting is washed out, it was 6am!):
- Primer: MAC Prep + Prime Skin, MAC Prep + Prime Skin Smoother, Fyrinnae Velvet-Gel Silica Primer (t-zone), MAC Mineralize Charged Water
- Foundation: Hourglass Veil Fluid in No. 4
- Concealer: Kevyn Aucoin Skin Enhancer in 09
- Powder: Shiro Cosmetics Fatality Finishing [move] Powder
- Contour (face): Fyrinnae Cosmetics Matte Bronzer in Medium
- Contour (nose): NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Ash)
- Highlight: MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt
- Blush: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Stereo Rose (base), Smashbox Love Me Blush in Idolize Me (main), MAC Mineralize Blush in Amber Glow, Benefit Cosmetics Sugarbomb (cheek highlight)
- Eyebrows: NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash (Taupe), Diamond Eyebrow Concealer in Chocolate Brown
- Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
- Eyeshadows: Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Cream Eyeshadow in Topaz (base), Urban Decay Vice Palette
- Eyeliners: L'Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner in Black, Uniliner in Quill, Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes in Champagne 23L (waterline)
- Mascara: Maybelline Volum' Express Cat Eyes Mascara Waterproof Hypercurl
- Eyelashes: Jewerich No. 2 (top), Jewerich No. 3 (bottom)
- Lipbalm: Shiro Cosmetics Intertube in Default
- Lipstick: MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Apres Chic
I didn't get too many pictures since I was very tired and it was crowded, but here's some shots!
Picture of one of my favorite bloggers, Courtney of Phyrra, working at the BFTE Cosmetics booth.
MAC Cosmetics booth around the time they first opened. It got much worse progressively through the day!
As the day went on, the line for MAC Cosmetics went out the door of the entrance!
FX Makeup demonstration at a booth.
Picture of the entrance on the inside, where you get your wristbands.
Banner on the outside of the convention center.
I saved up quite a bit, and managed to stay within my budget! I'm not completely poor so I'm very happy!
All of my shopping bags from the day!
- Bulk Wipes (100)
- #187 Brush (stippling face brush)
- MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance Primer
- MAC Prep + Prime Skin Smoother
- Tranquil Cleanse Off Oil
- Empty Palette with 24-Well Cream Insert
- Priming Moisturizer Treatment with Astaxanthin
- Anti-Shine Mattifying Gell in Fair/Medium
- Blush Trio in Sassy Cheeks
- Red Velvet Velvetine, which I got for my friend! Their website is going to restock it in March and they gave me a coupon for it!
- Lipstick in Glamour 101
- Eyeshadow Helper
- 15 Piece Green Bambu Travel Brush Set
- #957 in Green Bambu Travel Size , the #957 Brush from the Maestro line is my HG foundation brush!
- #957 in Maestro, a present for my best friend!
- #980 in Maestro
- Parian Spirit (makeup brush cleanser)
- BFTE Cosmetics Eyeshadows in Broken Halo, Out All Night, Poodle Pandemonium, Shenanigans