Today I'm going to review ageha model Sakurina's brand Fairylash Flower Series in Bright eye. They are sold at Don Quijote stores in Japan and on Candy Magic's Rakuten Store (shipped within Japan only). I got this set through Wagamama-rama Shopping Service!
With them on, no flash in natural lighting.
With them on, with flash (they look weird, probably because of the angle T_T)Goods:
- Lash band is clear, lashes are very flexible and easy to put on.
- Volume placed on the lashes really bring out your eyes and look great!
- Design is very pretty, looks much better in real life versus from the promotional photos.
- Extra eyelash case is great for storage.
- Very delicate, if you take them off too quickly there is a potential of ruining them quickly.
- Lashes are SUPER SHINY! If you thought Diamond Lash was shiny, these ones are shinier!
- Repeat buyers will have to keep purchasing them at a high price and getting too many lash cases.
- Lashes are pretty and easy to use but are delicate and can ruin easily if you're not careful enough.
- They can be very costly and most of Sakurina's designs aren't very creative (except for this particular design).
- I will probably not re-buy these again, but it's good to buy them once to try them out!