Saturday, October 16, 2010

Knott's Scary Farm 10/15/10

I went to Knott's Scary Farm with some friends yesterday, and this is how I looked! I forgot to take an outfit pic though :( Makeup information:
Primer: Smashbox
Makeup setter: Urban Decay
Foundation, Concealer & Powder: Clinique
Eyeshadow, Mascara, Blush & Lipstick: Sephora
Eyeliner (liquid): Maybelline
Eyeliner (white pencil): NYX
Eyelashes: Diamond Lashes (Glamorous on top, Lovely on bottom)
The only okay picture I got of my hair. I just added a little volume on top and wore my hair straight.
Closeup on my makeup. 
Since my camera washes out my blush very easily, I took a picture on my webcam just to show it off. Duck face!
This is the dress I wore, to make up for lack of outfit shot. This was taken in March.
Tony and I got there early (around 4:45pm, the park didn't open until 7pm) because he wanted to take me out to Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner for our meal! It was the official "2 year anniversary" of the day we met, and we actually did meet here 2 years ago to go to Knott's Scary Farm! For those that don't know, Mrs. Knott's is famous for their fried chicken, which is exactly what we went there for. Alongside the huge portion of chicken and mashed potatoes you receive, you also get soup AND salad, unlimited fresh biscuits, a side of corn or cabbage and dessert! Although incredibly delicious, both of us couldn't finish it (I don't know of anyone who could!) and took the leftovers home for lunch the next day.
Picture of the fried chicken! The picture is bad because it's from my cellphone (also I don't think my lens was clean...)

We rested for a little bit (watched Mega64 videos on YouTube from my phone) while waiting for our friends to come. We waited by Pink's for them and I took this picture of Tony:
Too bad I forgot to take pictures for the rest of the time!

Compared to other years of Knott's Scary Farm, this has been one of the better ones! I was very happy that the actors were actually scary and had incredible timing with scaring people. I usually have the tactic of looking for actors before they pop out and staring at them so they wouldn't go after me, but it didn't work this time! I got followed a lot and they put random stuff in my face and sprayed me with water :'( But I think Tony got more scared than I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment