Saturday, October 16, 2010

Re-introduction

Hey! My name is Dominique, but you can call me D~tan :) I'm a 21 year old girl and I go to school at CUI (Concordia University Irvine). I'm interested in a lot of things, mainly dancing ParaPara/TechPara, gyaru fashion, traveling, finding interesting places to eat around OC and photographing concerts. I'm in a relationship with Tony, who is amazing and we love each other very much! We've been together since 11/04/08 (Election day! I voted for Obama~), so that means we've been together for about 2 years. I originally started this blog recording some stuff I cooked, but I got busy once I started school and almost have little to no time to cook now :'(

I'm part of the ParaPara circle called "Disco NRG", and our site is located here: http://disconrg.net. If you're interested in learning more about ParaPara and watching a ton of routines, be sure to visit there :D
Poutine from Frysmith

Molly Hatchet burger (with onions added) + fries from Grill 'Em All

Fried chicken strips from The Lime Truck
Furikake dog and Mano spritz from Dogzilla

As you can see from the pictures, I'm a big fan of food trucks! I'm located in Irvine, CA where a lot of trucks meet through out the week, so I'm privileged to be able to try many of the popular ones here!
Me and my friend Billy (who's also in Disco NRG) waiting for the Jonas Brothers concert to start in Irvine, CA

The Jonas Brothers playing "Burnin' Up" at their concert in Irvine, CA
I love going to concerts, especially groups part of the Disney Channel! I guess I do a pretty good job at photographing them, so feel free to check my Flickr for my event photos.

I guess that's about it for the re-introduction! Please feel free to follow me and make sure you do, I'll be doing some clothing sales posts soon and might have giveaways in the future. Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment