Thursday, October 28, 2010

Past the 10 follower mark, woo!

I didn't really advertise the blog too much but I'm happy to say that I'm at over 10 followers :D I've been really busy with school this past week so I haven't had too much time to do stuff, but I've been planning some more posts in the near future! Here's what to look for:

  • Yes, you can be gyaru and wear cheap Western brands.
  • Daily makeup routine: Putting on my face in 10 minutes INCLUDING falsies
  • Fake Eyelashes comparison/reviews.
  • New purchases
  • More sales posts (mostly 109 brand stuff)
  • Giveaway once I hit at least 25 followers! I've already planned a few giveaways so expect them every next 25 or so followers~
Also to anyone who is in Southern California near a Mitsuwa Marketplace, their Autumn Food Festival that I talked about in a previous post is starting TODAY! I'm going with my boyfriend for lunch and will probably make a post about it later (depending if I'm going to an extra credit event for school or not). The Autumn Food Festival will be at the other Mitsuwa locations next week.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I lived in a city with a market like Mitsuwa.....Sounds like you are going to have a blast!!! <3 Make sure to take pics of the yummy food!!

    YAY 10 followers!!

    ReplyDelete