Thursday, December 23, 2010

I'm just a random who reads your blog I want to tell you that you seems to have the most positive outlook on life and kindest personality. You really inspire me to be confident in expanding my gyaru style. Where do you get this amazing confidence?

That is a very nice thing to say to me, so I thank you so much for it!
One of the things that I really believe in is to learn how to be comfortable in your own body and to get rid of negative influences around you. It took me a very long time to do it, but once I did it for myself I learned that I was much happier instead of just worrying about those types of things~ Also it helps to have positive influences that will help encourage you!
If there are people who are negative towards you, just prove them wrong! Take that negativity and turn it into a positive and then once you show them up you can show them how stupid they are! :D
Hope I could help you with some advice~

No comments:

Post a Comment