I own a BlackBerry Storm 2 9550 and thought that buying a digitizer to replace my screen would work. WRONG!! Unless you can somehow get your hands on the special BlackBerry glue to stick it on the LCD or have a soldering iron handy then do NOT get only the digitizer only! I made that mistake and while Tony took my phone apart we realized that the digitizer itself wasn't going to work. Unfortunately most stores online will *not* tell you about this, so if you've stumbled upon me through a Google search now you know :( Luckily I found a store in the next county over by me that sold the LCD+digitizer combo so I'll be able to fix my phone tomorrow.
Now to not only tip that off, the top screen for my DSi XL is broken!! I usually play Tetris in between my classes and discovered that it magically decided to break this morning. I haven't even had it for a year yet, but luckily I bought the optional insurance and Best Buy will be seeing me soon.
Okay, so now that I got those 2 things off of my chest I can now go on with a review~ I purchased toric lenses from mukuCHU in November but due to many delays (the attack on South Korea plus new laws regarding the lenses) I only just received them today.
I got 2 pairs of toric lenses:
EOS Flower Grey
EOS Adult Grey, which I will be doing the review on!
Also just letting you guys know ahead of time that I took off my lashes for this review so I could put the lenses in~ This is how I looked like before I put the lenses on (note that I have been out for 10 hours prior to these pictures without touching up my makeup or lashes)
What I like:
- Color and design are very pretty.
- Much more comfortable than the Neo Vision toric lenses, not as heavy either.
- Cheaper than the Neo lenses with more variety.
- Natural looking and good for everyday use.
What I don't like:
- The outer ring is clear and could've been used for more color and enlargement.
- Not enough enlargement!!
- Wish this came in 14.50mm instead because that's what my original prescription is for (because the lens is 14.00mm the vision is a little off).