I'm so happy to say that Shoppingholics.com decided to sponsor me and sent me a pair of Adult Series in Blue. As I already own Adult Grey, I knew that I was going to love these :D
I was sponsored for these lenses, so it's required to review it. However, it didn't in any way shape or form affect the integrity of this review.
As usual, Shoppingholics sends their packages flawlessly and safe so that your packages won't be damaged. Since I'm sure many of you have seen how they do this, I won't bore you with those pictures.
Shoppingholics recommends soaking your lenses for a minimum of 8 hours before use, but I did mine for 24 hours just to be on the safe side.
- EOS is my favorite maker of lenses, so I knew I was going to love these! Especially since I have Adult Grey already.
- These are thinner than my Adult Grey, but probably due to the latter being toric lenses. Being thinner means it's lighter and I can barely feel them!
- Very natural enlargement and look, good for wearing everyday.
- These are only 14mm, so they are easy to put in and go in effortlessly.
- Great lens for beginners due to its 14mm size.
- Appealing to those who only want colored lenses with little enlargement.
- Very comfortable, can wear pretty much all day without any irritation.
- Available in a variety of colors.
Shoppingholics has wonderful customer service and is incredibly prompt with comments or questions. The detail they put into each package shows how much they care for their customers, and their personal touches make it extremely unique. Their shipping quote time was very close to the actual arrival date as well, so I definitely trust them! I'd like to thank them again for letting me have this opportunity to do this review for them!
Want to buy your own? They are $20.90 at Shoppingholics!
I will leave you guys with some full face shots: