Here are the official promo images from the Diamond Beauty website, but they're gone now as the eyelashes have sold out. Thought that people would like to see these since you can't access them anymore. Remi Sakamoto from Jelly is modeling them.
and here's mine!
- I'm not usually one for Dolly-type styled lashes, but I think these one are very appealing to those in many different styles of gal as well (especially since Remi is modeling them). I think they're very suitable on my eyes.
- These lashes are on a clear band, so they are easy to maneuver and put into place.
- Not as delicate as other clear band lashes, so they're a little bit stronger and possibly longer lasting. Could possibly get many wears from this.
- Comfort-wise, these are excellent! Felt no irritation while wearing these (wore them for about 5 hours while going out).
- As usual these lashes are shiny, but it's to be expected from Diamond Lash.
So overall I'm very impressed with these lashes, especially because they can appeal many different styles of gal! They're comfortable and easy to use. I thought I wasn't going to like these that much but came out with a different thought of them :D I hope Diamond Lash will consider producing these again for wider sale.