I apologize profusely to mukuCHU for delaying this review (along with other lenses that still need to be reviewed)! These were partially sponsored by mukuCHU, so please order from them if you're interested in these lenses <3
- Made by EOS, which is my preferred brand of circle lenses for comfort! They maintain great comfort and you can barely feel them.
- With the rim being semi-transparent, it blends the circle lenses very well with your natural eye! I definitely recommend these lenses for girls who want to enhance their natural eye color (ie blue eye girls getting the blue lenses).
- The color is gorgeous and doesn't look too crazy, but is still bold.
- Enlargement is huge!
I really love these lenses, as I mentioned in a previous post from March! They have treated me very well and I really recommend them.
My FOTD, I didn't highlight/contour but I hope it doesn't bother anybody...
- L'Oreal Paris Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base
- Sephora Perfecting Cover Foundation in #30 Sand
- Canmake Essence in Foundation in #3 Natural Ochre
- NYX Concealer Jar in Glow
- Diamond Puff Dolly Face
- NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Orange
- NYX Powder Blush in Pinky
- EOS G-205 in Blue
- Sephora Powder Eyebrow Set
- Diamond Beauty Eyebrow Concealer in Chocolate Brown
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Sephora Atomic Volume Mascara in Ultra Black
- Momoeri Long Beam Eyeliner
- Sana Quick Shadow Liner EX
- NYX Fabulous Lashes in EL129 Extreme Measures, makes a great dupe for Eyemazing No. 001!
- Diamond Lash in Charming eye
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm