The case and the vials of contacts when they came!
When you open your vials make sure you retrieve the lenses and put them in it's case without the original liquid! It's not originally in solution, so you need to use your own. Be advised I do not recommend just putting on the lenses right away. Let it soak in contact solution overnight. Your eyes will thank you!
The design of it! It's really interesting because it looks very red.
The only negative that I have to say about the case is that the Right eye is colored white. Most of my contact cases have Right eye as colored pink, so it'll take a bit of time to adjust to it ^^;;
24 hours later...
After soaking them overnight it was finally time to put them on!
One eye in, one eye out (no flash, natural lighting). You can see how big of enlargement these have!
Both eyes in (no flash, bathroom lighting). These lenses are so big that is looks really unnatural to wear without makeup. I definitely recommend saving these lenses for when you're going to wear a good amount of makeup.
Here I am with my whole face on! I changed up my makeup style just a bit and I really think it suits the lenses very well :D
Closeup on my eye! I'm wearing Diamond Lash Celeb eye on top and Baby eye on bottom. It's a bit based on Romihi since she uses the same ones all the time.
Here's a closeup of the lenses in with makeup on. I'm posting this a bit large so you can see more details!
- After the initial shock of "oh these lenses are new, time to hurt your eyes!!" and using eye drops to soothe them, they were fine!
- Lenses are comfortable now! As of posting time, I've been wearing them for about a 3 hour duration.
- I guess something negative (might just be me) is that they took a bit more time to focus my vision (a couple of minutes of blurriness ensued). I guess it's because I have astigmatism... but my EOS lenses don't take any time to focus. So idk :/
- They blend very well with my natural eyes!
- They look really scary without makeup! Not very natural looking but really cool design~
- Soften up a bit when more makeup and lashes are added, looks really good :D
These are actual my first pair of Geo lenses, so I didn't know what to expect from them initially. I'm actually very happy with the way they look on me, after seeing soooo many magazine models wearing them!