Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Gal Survey

I stole this from Tomo, you should check her blog out because she's all sorts of fabu~

1. Describe your style as a gal.
Fru~gyaru (lolol), but tbh I don't really follow one style but I've been heading towards agejo/mode style. I also don't want to be bound by rules, Chinatsu Wakatsuki said it best on the cover of Pop Sister a couple of months ago: 「おしゃれはNO RULEで自分らしく!」 which loosely translates to "Fashion has no rules and is for yourself".
2. Which models inspire you to get dressed?
Jun Komori, Shizuka Muto, Nemoyayo
3. What are the brands are you wearing lately?

I've been wearing a lot of Vanquish recently, it probably is the one gal brand centric style I'd go for if I had to choose. I also have been wearing a lot of Obey because I either get it for cheap or free. Other than that I wear a lot of Yumetenbo, Forever 21 and Wet Seal.
4. What was your first thing from 109 (or similar)?
If you count 109-2, I used to wear exclusively pop & cute clothes from Angel Blue/Daisy Lovers/Mezzo Piano when I was 13-16. But if you mean gal brand, probably from Liz Lisa or Cocolulu. I was big on amekaji until 2007.
5. What compliment about your wardrobe do you like best?
I like when people say something I'm wearing is really unique, something they've never seen before here (mostly my sequined clothes like my skirts).
6. What do you wear most often?
Black sequined tiered skirt + tights
7. I like getting....?
I always love trying new styles/brands of eyelashes, also recently have been getting into buying more circle lenses :D
8. What is the first thing you look at when you see a gal?

Makeup and clothes.
9. What gal rules have you broken?
Being fat? lol I guess also not figuring out how to style my hair nice all the time and only using <1 hour to get ready :(
10. What would you never wear?
Pants unless I have a lazy day or it's necessary.
11. What do you think is essential for a good look
Hair is colored (look at street snaps and you'll notice 50% of them will have flat and boring hair), makeup is nice and clothing coordinates work with everything together.
12. How do you feel when viewed as a gyaru?
Myself? If people stare at me I don't really care as long as I'm happy with myself~ 
13. You have many friends that are gals?
Not really that many I see a lot~ My closer friends who were into gal got out of the style.
14. What is the next thing you plan to buy and desperately need?
Jewerich eyelashes, especially the new series and the bottom lashes *_* Also the new we love TechPara compilation that is coming out in a few months supposedly~ 
15. What's your favorite accessory ?
My leopard rhinestone necklace!
16. Sexy, monotone or elegant?
I'm all over the monotone look right now, which is weird because I used to be so colorful.
17. Would you wear clothes that aren't in fashion?
I wear whatever I want, no matter what :P
18. What is your current obsession?
Circle lenses, Diamond Lash, Vanquish
19. Do you like to spread gal fashion? How do you do it?
I don't really unless someone asks me about it. I don't try to put myself out there :P
20. What advice would you give to someone starting out?
Be confident, don't let naysayers put you down and only listen to them if they have real critique for you.

4 comments:

  1. very nice D-tan!!! you look amazing mama! and I LOVE YOUR LEOPARD NECKLACE *0*

    ReplyDelete
  2. 18. What is your current obsession?
    Vanquish

    Like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to read this meme, and know a little more about you! :D how cute that you wore mezzo piano , angel blue when you were younger.. i wish i had such cute clothes when i was young! i love your attitude. ." as long as i'm happy with myself" :D that is what we all need! :DD <3 btw your sequin skirt is so cute, i need one myself XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always so happy when i read about your confidence!!! :DD
    im a fan! ♥ ^^

    ReplyDelete