I hope everyone in the US had a fabulous Thanksgiving and Black Friday! I did and didn't at the same time, mostly because the screen on my phone is totally cracked. It still works but it's a sad thing to see :(
But anyways, here's some photos~
Shirt: Minnie Muse for Forever 21
Skirt + Scrunched fur scarf: Wet Seal
Here's the steps I did and products I used in case anyone is curious:
- Started with Sephora's perfection primer on my face
- Covered up my skin using Nanoche BB cream.
- Covered red spots with Cover FX foundation and stila concealer
- Topped off skin with Clinique powder
- Applied NYX's liquid contouring makeup around my face
- Used Iman blush duo on the side of my cheeks and Diamond Blush on the apples of my cheeks
- Applied NYX liquid highlighter on my nose and around my eyes
- Used Sephora's eyebrow powder (not produced anymore) to contour my nose and fill in my eyebrows
- Prepped my eyes with Urban Decay's eyeshadow primer and topped off with silver Sephora eyeshadow
- Lined my bottom eyelid with NYX's chubby white eyeliner and lined both eyelids with Maybelline's Eye Studio gel liner.
- Curled lashes and coated them with Rimmel's Glam'Eyes mascara
- Used Diamond Lash's Angel on top and Natural on bottom of my lashes.
- Finished with Smashbox lipstick and NARS lipgloss.
Bomber Jacket: Minnie Muse for Forever 21
Skirt: Wet Seal
Tights: Kirei Plaza